cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport not working

I'm running out of options to contact BT - phoning for support has been very unhelpful and very unsuccessful. We lost BT Sport access about a month ago. All other services work fine. A neighbour had the same problem, but you happily sent an engineer to fix it for them. No error - just a blank screen on sports channels. Please help! We are paying to a service we do not get. If no prompt response, I will have to escalate this further. Thanks.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport not working

Hi @Chlo_p and welcome.

I'm sorry you're BT Sports isn't working. Are you getting any error messages? Were any orders placed on the account which might have caused the loss of the sports? I'll be happy to take a look at this for you if you wish. Can you drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi David, thank you for the fast reply. Struggling to find your email address - selected what I thought was your profile, which took me to two tabs - activity and bio, both not showing an email. I'm on a mobile phone if that makes a difference to what I can see?.. No error message on screen, just a black screen on all pages with no audio. The day it stopped the internet was really slow and Netflix stopped working as well. The next day everything else worked fine, apart from the BT Sport. I think my partner dealt with our latest contract, but as far as I was aware nothing was changed. Thanks. Chloe
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Chlo_p you may need to change to the desktop version to see the link. It looks like the screen shot below.

contact the mods.png

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thanks Neil. I've submitted the form, so look forward to someone contacting me soon.
0 Ratings