Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daan_vb
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport on SKY activation

Hi guys,

I ordered BT Infinity 2 on 28th July and its going to be installed this Friday (16/8/13). I got the free BT sports for SKY etc

However, I can't yet receive the BT Sport channels on my Sky Box. I can watch BT Sport on the online player and on the app but I'm wondering if I have to wait for the Broadband to be installed before I can watch it on Sky or whether it should already be available like the online player and app.

I will ring BT if it should be available.

Thanks for your help

Dan

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
legitimise_sailing
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport on SKY activation

Have you registered your sky viewing card with BT?
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
tvwatcher
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

You need to go to my bt and you can add your sky viewing card there (ie bt.com then my bt)
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

I ordered BB for my father in law yesterday, added the BT sport onto his sky package and as from this morning he can now watch it even though the BB install date is not until next week.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
daan_vb
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I can't see where to Activate my SKY viewing card. In myBT it has BTsport and then an activate button and when I click on that it asks me to Start My Order...

0 Ratings
daan_vb
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Hi Guys,

Yes when I ordered BT internet they asked for my SKY Viewing card number. Would seem that something hasn't worked...

0 Ratings