cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ianhind
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT Sport on YouView Issue?

I can't see any ISP configuration in Device Management - so not sure what you are on about.

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 16

@ianhind wrote:

I can't see any ISP configuration in Device Management - so not sure what you are on about.

ISP configuration  (along with Manufacturer software , Component software and Platform Configuration) is listed under Settings >System Information > Software Versions

0 Ratings
sirjamesp
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 16

I had a similar problem. I had to log on to the MyBT site, then click on "activate BT Sport" (or something like that) in the "extras" section - this sorted things out straight away. Might be worth a try?
0 Ratings
ruud316
Beginner
Message 14 of 16

I have exactly the same problem! I have been passed from pillar to post after complaining, they told me it was because I had the app, which they stopped. Still no channels on uview list and now I can't even watch the app! I'm paying £5 a month for something I can't use. Seriously considering sending the whole lot back before my 21 days is up and telling them to stick it, and go to SKY! How hard can it be to send a signal to my box so I can get the **bleep** channels and I want my first months £5 back!
0 Ratings
ruud316
Beginner
Message 15 of 16

Tried it every day and night still nothing!

0 Ratings
Telecom89
Recognised Expert
Message 16 of 16

Just let DavidM help you, as mentioned on your other posting....

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/No-bt-sport-channels-appearing-on-youview-box/td-p/1580139

0 Ratings