cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport via Sky Glass

I buy BT Sport from BT but receive this through Sky (not BT TV).

A keen motorcycle racing fan, unfortunately I missed the MotoGP yesterday whilst it was being shown live. When trying to watch back in the evening, I was disappointed to see that there were no programmes to view. This I now understand was because there is a delay for the programmes to appear 'on demand'.

This morning when I checked, all of the races were now shown. MotoGP / Moto2 / Moto3 etc..

However I have an issue where I am only able to watch the MotoGP race back? If I try and watch Moto2/3 I get a message saying that I need to get a BT Sport subscription?

I have tried to take this up with Sky but I'm told that as I get BT Sport through BT, I need to speak to BT?? Not sure what is going on... 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport via Sky Glass

rsz_9b3b5f6c-5191-4cd4-a036-5147689c1bf8.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

rsz_1rsz_1pxl_20220307_194807759.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@R17_JPDwrote:

I have tried to take this up with Sky but I'm told that as I get BT Sport through BT, I need to speak to BT?? Not sure what is going on... 

Personally I think the issue needs to be resolved by Sky.

Sure you pay for BT Sport through BT, but you can't actually buy BT Sport for Sky Glass currently, they just transferred your right to access it when you moved from Sky Q. 

Hopefully you will get an answer to your thread on the Sky forum. As you can see from many of the other threads, Sky Glass is clearly being beta tested on early adopters, this is just another bug on an already long list in my view.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings