cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickg123
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport won't work - New Viewing card info not accepted

We moved house 3 weeks ago and BT came out to set up the phone and Broadband (Infinity) on the day we moved so have definitely got the new address.

We started a new Sky deal (in my Wifes name) when moving in and I've just gone to watch a few things I'd recorded on BT Sport only for it to say I need to register for BT sport.  I've just logged into my account and have still been paying for it so should have access.  OK I thought let's go through the settings, and found the option to enter / swap over an exisiting viewing card for a new one so entered the new viewing card number and it says it's not recognised.

Is this to do with the home address being different to the one my old sky box was registered to?  It's pretty frustrating if so as explained BT definitely know I've moved as they came out to set it all up.

Please help!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
nickg123
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport won't work - New Viewing card info not accepted

Can anyone help??

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport won't work - New Viewing card info not accepted

@nickg123 Sorry about the delay getting back to you, this is not something the community would be able to help you with as it sounds like there could be a card address mismatch and you'll need customer services to sort it out.

If you contact the BT Sport Team using the details on that link they'll be able to help. Ask them to follow the 'Sky card not validating' process. 

Post back letting us know how you can get on.

Neil

0 Ratings