cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrewcg
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport

I ordered BT Sport last week with a BT advisor.  Tried the App today and it tells me that my BT ID is not associated with BT support. Tried on-line and the checker tells me I don't have BT broadband.  Called BT helpline twice and both times I've been cut-off after holding for over 20minutes. Live Assistance says I'm 83 in the queue.  I've only been with BT for 6 weeks and have to call them about problems more than I did in 5 years with orange. Anyone have any ideas?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport

have you tried to login to MYBT?  if you have not set up a MYBT account you should set one up by going to BT.com

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
IanDouglas
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport

Your order may be progressing.

As the other respondent says go to MYBT and see what status you have, such as "order progressing". If this is the case then you apparently have to wait for BT to finalise your order before getting the service.

The stupid thing is if you were a BT BB customer before your new order, they do not recognise you as an existing customer because they are useless and can not correct a simple and known problem. At least you only wasted 20 minutes not 2 hours, like me.

0 Ratings