Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ukfrogman
Aspiring Expert
Message 81 of 103

Re: BT Sports on 507 etc

@sirjamesp wrote:

This may or may not be relevant - but when I go to My BT and check "My Extras", there is a BT Sport section that says "You are ready to watch BT Sport from 1st August".

Mine says that now as well, so it might be relevant.

Regards,

Frogman
0 Ratings
davidb00
Aspiring Expert
Message 82 of 103

I also have been on the latest software for a couple of weeks, no sports channels, yesterday I logged on to MY BT and found the BT Sport section in the"My Extras", clicked a couple of boxes and was told that I will receive BT Sport from !st Aug.

Last night I updated the Youview software, This changed from 14.0.0, 1.7.0, 492, 28 to 14.0.0, 1.7.0, 492, 29.

I checked the program guide and the sports channels were there and I could watch the trailers( I am on Infinity and so I could also watch in HD) 900 was also there.

I also have a 160 Gb black BT Vision box, I checked it this morning and the software dated 11 Jan 2013, has been updated to the latest version - BONUS Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 83 of 103

My BT shows the BT Sport section in My Extras but does not give any option to order sport , it's just states this is free for my package. So I assume the upgrade option in being phased out to customers. The BT site just states the sports channels will be added on 1 st Aigust.
0 Ratings
davidb00
Aspiring Expert
Message 84 of 103

My Extras sport now says "You are ready to watch BT Sport from the 1st August.".

What issue of Youview software are you on, If it is not as I stated previously, it does look like you will have to wait for the phased roll out., as mentioned Here

0 Ratings
pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 85 of 103

I am on version 14.0.0. 1.7.0 492.28 guess I will just have to wait.
0 Ratings
camster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 86 of 103

Mine appeared yesterday, I was using a wifi bridge( wnce 2001) before but that didn't work with the Internet channels (bt sport), so now using power line adapters which work like a dream
0 Ratings
Message 87 of 103

Mine have just appeared.

0 Ratings
TrickyDicky
Aspiring Expert
Message 88 of 103

Mine have arrived too Sport 1 & 2 on 507 & 508 & Sport 1HD & 2HD 0n 510 & 511

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings Star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Cabspotter
Aspiring Contributor
Message 89 of 103

Just did a manual update even though it said it checked 15/7 and low and behold new software version. Channels showing as TrickyDicky mentioned above and work flawless on powerline as I expected..happy days. Also my BT Extras updated to reflect the change and states ready to watch from 1st Aug etc. Shame BT cannot communicate things better, their staff just don't get updated on these things. Would save a lot of grief..
0 Ratings
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 90 of 103

My Billion 7800N seems to support IGMP , any ideas what settings might be required?

0 Ratings