Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
charlie208
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Sports on Android Full Screen

Go to solution
I can not find any options to go to full screen via BT Sport App.I am using Motorola Moto G Android mobile.Have searched every where for an answer.Any ideas please
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sports on Android Full Screen

Go to solution

There should be a full screen button to tap at the right hand end of the playbar.

0 Ratings
charlie208
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Aspiring Expert for reply .I have no full screen button and according to BT they have now informed me full screen does not work on android.It appears a fault with the app which they are working on.

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
It works on my Android tablet (Hudl 1).
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I don't have the '2 arrows' which enable full screen but my android s5 automatically goes to full screen when turned to hoizontal as against vertical

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
charlie208
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for your answers.It looks as i am an old silver surfer who needs to come into modern age.Answer to my problem i had not ticked box for auto rotate on phone.They say you should learn something new every day

0 Ratings