cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

BT TV Anywhere

Hi, When I try to log into my BT TV App, I get the following message: "BT TV Alert, Sorry there appears to be a problem with your account, please try again later. (TVE_A931)

Every time I keep trying I get the same message, I can log into my BT account OK.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV Anywhere

I get a similar problem adn astill waiting for BT to sort mine out. When i try to watch TV on PC or iPad it sasy my account isn't set up for BT which is laughable as I am happily watching BT TV on the Youview box they recently insatlled. I thknk there's a lot of problems in the background at BT for the moment. have a look through the BT TV forums at how many people are having activation problems; it's a worry!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I'm having the same problem too and have contacted the mods on here for help plus numerous phone calls to BT, still no resolution. Telling me to uninstall and reinstall each time isn't working!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 4

I had the same problem a while back and it was caused by an email issues associated with the account, they said there was a bridge of the accounts or something like that. Did get sorted quickly when the knew the problem!

0 Ratings