cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liamh
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT TV Entertainment Starter through an existing YouView+ box?

I already had a YouView+ box before I joined BT, so I don't really want to pay the extra £5/month for the one you get with the Entertainment Plus package.

If I order Entertainment Starter, would I be able to receive and record BT content (motoGP etc) on my existing ViewView+ box and leave the "mini" youview box in the box? If not, why not?

I've been on chat with BT twice and had a yes and a no, so wondered if anyone on here had practical experience!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT TV Entertainment Starter through an existing YouView+ box?

0 Ratings
toekneem
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT TV Entertainment Starter through an existing YouView+ box?

@liamh wrote:

I already had a YouView+ box before I joined BT, so I don't really want to pay the extra £5/month for the one you get with the Entertainment Plus package.

If I order Entertainment Starter, would I be able to receive and record BT content (motoGP etc) on my existing ViewView+ box and leave the "mini" youview box in the box? If not, why not?

I've been on chat with BT twice and had a yes and a no, so wondered if anyone on here had practical experience!

Yes.

I can confirm this works.

Not sure though if BT will allow you to start a TV Subscription without paying an activation fee for the Starter Youview box.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings