Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT TV and Sport package cancelled without approval

Go to solution

Hi All,

Wanted to ask if anyone else has had any of their BT services cancelled without them asking? I am currently trying to get my TV and Sport reconnected after the long winded story below:

29 Dec I received an email saying an order had been received to cancel my TV and Sport subscription.

I've only been with BT for a month and am happy with the service and had not cancelled any service so I called BT and spoke to an advisor who said that no order to cancel ahead been placed and nothing would be cancelled.

later that evening my TV and Sport services were cut off and I got error IPC6007 on the channels.

spoke to the help desk again that night and they advised they couldn't do anything and to call back the next day.

30 Dec spoke to customer services again, got passed from pillar to post to be finally told my services would be reconnected within 24hrs.

31 Dec 24hrs later and no reconnection! Called customer services again, still no joy.

01 Jan still no reconnection so called again to be told the people able to reconnect me were not working.

02 Jan called again and spoke to an advisor who said, yep, you will be reconnected within 24hrs.

03 Jan sitting here with still, no reconnection to my TV services and Sport and have since received notification of a £238.00 bill for cancelling my services and also letters and bags to send back my YouView box and equipment! Was told I would get a call back to confirm the channels had been reconnected. So far, no call.

Normally I'm a patient man but this is starting to wind me up now, I haven't cancelled any of my services as I was only with BT for about a month and was happy with everything. A cancellation order has since appeared on my customer profile and despite calling BT several times now, feel like I'm getting nowhere and am starting to regret the move to BT!

Has anyone else had an issue like this? 

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT TV and Sport package cancelled without approval

Go to solution
Forum moderators help requested
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@jammers38 Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum I'm really sorry to hear of the problems that you have had with your order.

Your best bet would be to contact our order team and allow them the chance to put things right. I will drop you a private message now which will include the link to our order team whereby you can online chat with them. This order team is based in the UK and will own your complaint until everything is sorted out.

Should you have any further problems after speaking with this team please let us know.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you both 

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Neil, just to let you know that all my TV and Sport services have now been reconnected. Thanks very much for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@jammers38 That's great, thanks for posting back to let us know. If you need any help in the future post on the forum and we'll be happy to help.

Neil

0 Ratings