cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ruth554422
Expert
Message 1 of 3

BT TV app local TV issue

The local channel launches thursday at 6pm for the teeside area. I'm in Hartlepool so within the coverage area. Unfortunately the BT TV app shows made in Tyne and wear not made in teeside. The made I'm teeside channel is broadcasting a promo loop until Thursday at 6pm its currently on the guide now and we would like to be able to do remote recordings using the BT TV app so please list the correct channel for my area.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
DavidM
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT TV app local TV issue

Hi @ruth554422 and thanks for posting.

I've looked into this for you and we are aware of a bug which is causing this issue. It's been raised to get sorted but I haven't been given a fix date. Can you try the YouView App in the meantime?

Cheers

David

ruth554422
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT TV app local TV issue

Thanks David I can confirm the youview app is fine to remote record this channel. I obviously would prefair to use the BT TV app so I don't have to have two apps on my phone but I am happy enough to have both on it for now it's better then not been able to remote record the channel. I of course use the BT TV app if I want to watch live channels from my phone. Hopefully its fixed soon so I can uninstall the youview app but it certainly works and is OK as a temporary measure.
0 Ratings