cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 2

BT TV app will not accept my change of region

The old Youview app seems to be loosing functionality so I was advise. To download BT TV app onto my iPhone 7s. Although I live in the West Midlands BBC and Central ITV area the settings showed “West”. The change area option was not available unless I unpaired my device from the box whereupon I could change to West Midlands. When I pair my device once again it defaults to West. 
If I set recordings via the youview remote control everything is back to normal. It’s annoying when Im I’m the pub, forgotten to set BBC Midlands Today to record and cannot use my phone app to do it. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2

BT TV App change area

The old Youview app seems to be loosing functionality so I was advise. To download BT TV app onto my iPhone 7s. Although I live in the West Midlands BBC and Central ITV area the settings showed “West”. The change area option was not available unless I unpaired my device from the box whereupon I could change to West Midlands. When I pair my device once again it defaults to West. 
If I set recordings via the youview remote control everything is back to normal. It’s annoying when Im I’m the pub, forgotten to set BBC Midlands Today to record and cannot use my phone app to do it. 

0 Ratings