cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 21 of 60

Re: BT TV package changes are afoot

My guide has updated with the 5 new channels but when I click on one of them I get the "Channel not set up.. Would you like to set up this channel now? Press ok to continue" message, if I click on the OK button I get taken to the subscribe now page showing the internet channels I already have but not the new ones. Am on Infinity with the TV Entertainment package.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 22 of 60

I'm currently on the TV Unlimited package which is £12.50 a month which gives me access to TV Box sets (and film) but according to the On Demand trailers both these services will cease at the end of June.  As I can't get Infinity and so won't be able to subscribe to the Entertainment starter or plus package it seems to me I'm losing out here.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 60

The packages only seem to offer starter for ADSL customers, all other offering seem to be only for infinity.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 24 of 60

I do not appear to have the channels yet.  Do you have to rescan or are they appearing gradually?  I currently subscribe to Entertainment Extra.

Any help gratefully received

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 25 of 60

Try switching the YouView box off. I did this and on startup the new channels appeared.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 26 of 60

@derek918 wrote:

My guide has updated with the 5 new channels but when I click on one of them I get the "Channel not set up.. Would you like to set up this channel now? Press OK to continue" message, if I click on the OK button I get taken to the subscribe now page showing the Internet channels I already have but not the new ones. Am on Infinity with the TV Entertainment package.

I'm getting the same as you.

The channels all showing fine but when I try to set up it says I need to subscribe. I'm on TV entertainment with hd bolt on and kids.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 27 of 60

As you need to change to entertainment plus

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 28 of 60

The new channels appeared on my EPG and on the Youview app earlier this evening. I'm thinking of upgrading from TV entertainment to the entertainment Max package. 

The package seem an improvement and its like BT are now thinking of really taking on Sky as a pay TV provider.

I will like my sister use the TV anywhere app using my account.

The BT site says that the anywhere app may not be compatible with Android 5.0 and above and they are working on a fix.

My Nexus 7 runs 5.0 and my Nexus 4 has 5.1. So the anywhere app may or may no work on my Nexus 4 and Nexus 7.

Darren

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 29 of 60

Where does it say on their website about what the Max package offers as it doesnt show? I upgraded to this today and was told at least 5 more channels are on there way very soon.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 30 of 60

@jam2000 wrote:

As you need to change to entertainment plus

For the 5 channels?

0 Ratings