cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troggy_T
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT TV service fails

I am a new customer to BT and purchased broadband, telephone and TV.

I finally have broadband and telephone but still have no TV. I have been going around in circles with the support staff and have been given a whole host of reasons as to why this is failing. What seems to be happening is that my order for BT TV keeps failing. No-one seems to know why. I have a Youview box which has picked up 91 channels over the Internet but it appears I am not subscribed to any.

I despair at the situation. I have no confidence that anyone knows what is happening with the issue.

Is anyone out there who can help? I just want some clarity as to what on earth the problem is!

I have to say the service I have encountered to date has been truly abysmal - it seems as a customer I am just being bounced about between departments.

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV service fails

Hi @Troggy_T Sorry that you are having a problem getting your BTTV service activated. 

As you already have the equipment the BTTV chat team should be able to help you get this sorted quicker. Contact them Here and post back to let us know how you got on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 3 of 4

I'm willing to own your fault until your up and running. Can you PM me your details?
0 Ratings
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 4 of 4

*you're
0 Ratings