cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Total Wifi stopped connecting to Shart Aquos TV

Hi,

I purchased a BT Total Wifi in 2019 and recently increased the number of discs to 5 throughout the house.
I find this very good system - and improves my Virgin Media ISP (Superhub 3) and overall very happy.

I have v.1.02.12 build02 firmware.

Over the past few days I have noticed that we have lost connectivity to Sharp Aquos Smart TV. We purchased this earlier this year.
When I reset the TV I entered the Wifi details but I received "Password incorrect" .. I checked the password and it is fine but TV does not accept.

I created hotspot off my mobile phone and I could connect, I then went back to the VM Superhub 3 and switched back on Wifi 2.4Ghz with a different SSID and I am now able to connect to the Sharp TV. 
Why cannot I connect using the BT Total Wifi anymore to the Sharp TV?

I know I have combined 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz with my BT Total Wifi but this works perfectly for all other devices, and until recently worked fine for the Sharp TV... 

Any ideas? 

Thanks 
Jeff
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Total Wifi stopped connecting to Shart Aquos TV

This has just happened to me.  It will connect to a hotspot from my phone, but not to the BT total wifi, which works for everything else.  Just stopped working 2 days ago.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings