cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpl
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Vision Billing Problems/Dreadful Customer Service

I cancelled my BT Vision 12 months ago as the box was failing after 5 years but BT refused to replace it. I now find I have been charged for unlimited BT Vision for the last 12 months. The service was disconnected so the box was removed and Freeview channels used on the TV. (It was not even possible to get Freeview channels on the box). However, I have still been billed the £12.50 every month despite the box not even being connected to the TV. I have contacted BT but cannot get to speak to anyone who can sort the problem out. I just get told by Email or Call Centre that it is being dealt with. Prior to this I spent hours on the phone but nothing was resolved. I have asked them to check the usage but they say that is not possible. HOW DO THEY BILL BT VISION USERS THEN???????? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Vision Billing Problems/Dreadful Customer Service

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Vision Billing Problems/Dreadful Customer Service

I don't suppose BT care whether or not the BT Vision box was disconnected.  The important thing is whether the cancellation went through.  Did you ever get any confirmation that the service had been cancelled?

0 Ratings