Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonathanAnsell
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 13

BT Wi-fi App

Go to solution
Anyone else unable to log into the Wi-fi app?
I got an error the the BT Wi-fi X password was wrong even though the BT profile was installed so thought I’d try update the log in details by it says my credentials are wrong.
So I deleted the app and the profile, rebooted my iPhone and tried again.
Still says credentials are incorrect even though I can use them to log into BT.com.

Anyone got any suggestions??
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
JonathanAnsell
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 13

Re: BT Wi-fi App

Go to solution
Anyone able to raise this with a moderator at all see if they can help?
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @JonathanAnsell,

I'm sorry you haven't been able to use the BT Wifi App. If you have a BT Internet email address, try using your primary email address and password to log into the app. If that does work I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
JonathanAnsell
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

Just to update everyone. Nothing so far has worked. 

The app only seems to have problems on iOS 11 on the iPhone. There's potenially an update coming out tomorrow so we will see if anything works after that.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

@JonathanAnsell I'm really sorry about that, can you post back and let us know if the update helps?

0 Ratings
JonathanAnsell
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

I will do yes. An hey it's not your fault. Whoever is in the app development team should've been beta testing iOS 11 with all your apps months ago. :?

0 Ratings
JonathanAnsell
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution
No update to the app so far. 😕
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @JonathanAnsell Kevin has picked up your case and has been trying to contact you without success. 

He has asked if you could reply to his email or alternatively post back here the answers to the following questions.

What model of iPhone are you using?
Is it still working OK on the iPad Pro using the same OS?
Did you install a connection profile from within the settings menu on the app to see it that resolved the issue?

If you are still experiencing the fault then please can you post screenshots of your login process and the stage where it fails to connect. (PS please ensure there is no personal information in the screenshots) 😉

cheers

John

0 Ratings
JonathanAnsell
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution
Sorry been a little busy.

It’s an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.1 the iPad Pro is running the same OS.

On the iPhone I can’t actually log into the app at all anymore. Once I removed the app and reinstalled it when it came to logging in that’s when I now get the error message.

I’ll try post a screnshot later when I have access to a laptop.
0 Ratings
JonathanAnsell
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution
Just updated the app and I still can’t log in. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled and again I still can’t log in.

😞
0 Ratings