Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Impgreene
Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT Wifi Opt-in Problems

Go to solution

To be honest it doesn't matter, I have cancelled BT Wifi after cancelling BT Cloud (a good day for my sanity) because both services are poor and I want to extracate myself from the BT incompetence-fest.

All I need to do now is get rid of the broadband and BT is left only being able to mess up my telephone - that's the telephone line that they couldn't find when I moved into my house, despite me giving them the telephone number, the address, the name of the account holder that was moving out and the account number.  When they did find their own telephone line and agreed to transfer it they cut it off.  As long as I don't move house again in my life I suspect BT wont now be able to mess anything up again.

I can now forget that my "Primary Email Address", that isn't shown anyway on any of my profiles, or used for anything other than Wifi.

0 Ratings
Impgreene
Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

Really, I thought there were forum rules about replying - your assertion is quite clearly incorrect, nobody should be allowed to reply as they see fit, they should be respectful.

I also have a right to ask him / her to be polite and, indeed, for him / her to be polite.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm locking this thread as it has turned into an argument and this will not be tolerated.

Cheers

Neil