cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Wifi with Windows 10

I have recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10, and now cannot connect to BT Wifi.  I have tried on a Windows 7 laptop and it works fine, so does this mean that it is not compatible with Windows 10?  Is there any way I can connect to BT Wifi with my Windows 10 laptop?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Wifi with Windows 10

did you check to se if the wireless card driver is up to date from the manufacturers website and not rely on windows

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I can connect to my own wireless, it is just the BT Wifi that doesn't work

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

by 'doesn't work' do you mean you can see the network just you are having problems logging into BTWIFI?

when you upgraded to w10 have you tried deleting any previous connections to BTWIFI on networks available and starting from searching for network then trying to login?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Sorry, I will be more specific!

If I try to use BT Wifi via BTWifi-with-FON, it comes up as "Connected", but there appears to be no internet access, and it does not bring up the BT landing page to login.  If I try to enter the landing page web address, it comes up as "page not found".

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

did you try selecting in available networks and then forgetting so it gets deleted then scanning for networks and when BTWIFI found trying again to see if it takes you to login screen

0 Ratings