Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeffw
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Yahoo Mail - Cannot download mail from one sub-account

Go to solution

Started this morning.  Cannot download mail from one sub-account, of six.  The error message is:

Sending of password for user XXXXXXXXX@btinternet.com did not succeed. Mail server mail.btinternet.com responded: Server error - Please try again later.

I have run out of ideas to try!  I have forwarded important emails to another sub-account using webmail.

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Yahoo Mail - Cannot download mail from one sub-account

Go to solution

@jeffw wrote:

Started this morning.  Cannot download mail from one sub-account, of six.  The error message is:

Sending of password for user XXXXXXXXX@btinternet.com did not succeed. Mail server mail.btinternet.com responded: Server error - Please try again later.

I have run out of ideas to try!  I have forwarded important emails to another sub-account using webmail.

Any ideas?

Hi.

Sounds like one of those fleeting errors that can last a few hours to a few days (assuming using a mail client - since you imply that webmail is unaffected).

There's not a lot you can do apart from using webmail access until it starts working again.

0 Ratings
jeffw
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Sorry!  I meant to say that I use TB.

0 Ratings
jeffw
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Back to normal next day.  I waited another day to be sure before marking as solved.

0 Ratings