cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bingefeller
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 8

BT Yahoo Mail Disposable Email Addresses

Anyone else having problems getting the "Disposable Addresses" option under "Advanced Options" to load up? 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
vofsanity2
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Yahoo Mail Disposable Email Addresses

What version of BT Yahoo Mail are you using ?  I have no problems with Classic Mail.

0 Ratings
bingefeller
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 8

I'm using the upgraded version of Yahoo mail. 

This is what I'm getting when I click on disposable email addresses:

email.jpg

It says like this no matter how long I leave it.  I've tried different browsers too - Firefox, Safari and Chrome and they're all the same.  Funny thing is is that it was working for me about 2 weeks ago!!

0 Ratings
bingefeller
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 8

Anyone?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
SuffolkKev
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Yep, I'm getting it as well

Looks like Yahoo have a bit of a problemette

0 Ratings
bingefeller
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 8

Well, as long as someone else is getting it it's not so bad!!  I was beginning to think it was just me 🙂 

0 Ratings
russellhale
Message 7 of 8

Hi

Same problem as new to btinternet - clicked on disposable email address to find it just constantly says loading -

luckily found a way to get to classic view by disabling java in firefox - then when login to btinternet it says no java is enabled and offers the classic view switch.

Classic view allowed me to setup disposable email address (though i think you have to click enable java again as you do this)

Only fault is that it asked me to choose a base name which was already taken and it offers some - if after 2nd time of choosing and deleting because i didn't like it - it forced me to have one - so choose wisely young one !

Setup one disposable address based on the base name

Now if i enter btinternet in the newer view - if i click on mail options and disposable email address all is there and it loads up 🙂

0 Ratings
bingefeller
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 8

It all seems to be fixed for me now, guys. It would appear that BT Yahoo have revamped the look of the disposable email addresses pane slightly.

0 Ratings