cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Griacs
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT access page load up problems Home hub 5

Hello collective brains lets see if there is a solution to this somewhere.

We have a Homehub 5. Which with the odd glitch has worked perfectly fine. It still does internet connection present and web pages loading correctly; except one, the access control/admin pages either take forever to load or the page loads up blank or with partial graphics.

This is a fault that is irrespective of browser (safari, firefox, chrome, edge)

OS - PC or mac

Its not Kapersky because its not on any of the PC and hasn't been used on the Macs ever

and yes resets etc have been done on the hub because why wouldn't you apply the help desk pancea of all ills?

I know there was a firmware update in late 2016 to fix some issues

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
DavidM
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT access page load up problems Home hub 5

Hi @Griacs and welcome.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This is an unusual problem. The hub might have developed a fault but if factory resetting it hasn't cured the problem you might need a replacement. Do you have access to another hub 5 to try?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Griacs
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for that, I can't say it isn't what I feared. I ran my old netgear hub just in case it was devices but that ran fine.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for getting back @Griacs. Have you tried a factory reset of the hub 5?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Griacs
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

HI David, yes did that after I'd tried everything else before swapping the routers over to check it wasn't something else. Go to be internal to the hub as no other web page html behaves like that on any of the machines or browsers. At least I have an excuse for an upgrade 🙂

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Griacs,

Thanks for confirming that. It looks like you've done as much as you can from your side. Can you drop me over an email with your details and I'll look into this further for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings