cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 91 of 140

Re: BT and BTSpeedtester on it's **bleep** yet again? (and the sales team too)

Go to solution

how can 695Kbps show green on your connection????  run out of red ink?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
DS
Distinguished Guru
Message 92 of 140

Go to solution

Exactly what I thought

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 93 of 140

Go to solution

DS

this seems pointless as nobody is going to do anything to fix btspeedtester so one must assume (hope/pray/burn incense) that new version will be available from 16th

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
DS
Distinguished Guru
Message 94 of 140

Re:BTSpeedtester undergoing maintenance

Go to solution

Erm, wtf. Currently getting this every time

edit. thought it was best if some of the URL's were removed as I don't think I should of seen this:|

edit2. subject heading changed

Apache TomcatThe Apache Software Foundation
Administration
Status
Tomcat Manager

Documentation
Release Notes
Change Log
Tomcat Documentation

Tomcat Online
Home Page
FAQ
Bug Database
Open Bugs
Users Mailing List
Developers Mailing List
IRC

Miscellaneous
Servlets Examples
JSP Examples
Sun's Java Server Pages Site
Sun's Servlet Site

If you're seeing this page via a web browser, it means you've setup Tomcat successfully. Congratulations!

As you may have guessed by now, this is the default Tomcat home page. It can be found on the local filesystem at:

$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT/index.html

where "$CATALINA_HOME" is the root of the Tomcat installation directory. If you're seeing this page, and you don't think you should be, then you're either a user who has arrived at new installation of Tomcat, or you're an administrator who hasn't got his/her setup quite right. Providing the latter is the case, please refer to the Tomcat Documentation for more detailed setup and administration information than is found in the INSTALL file.

NOTE: For security reasons, using the administration webapp is restricted to users with role "admin". The manager webapp is restricted to users with role "manager". Users are defined in $CATALINA_HOME/conf/tomcat-users.xml.

Included with this release are a host of sample Servlets and JSPs (with associated source code), extensive documentation, and an introductory guide to developing web applications.

Tomcat mailing lists are available at the Tomcat project web site:

Thanks for using Tomcat!