cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bskelhorn
Message 1 of 3

BT and new builds

This is a little strange but it maybe someone out there has the answer. BT can't seem to get it right!

I have moved out of my rented property around this time last year and after getting myself sorted financially etc I am moving back. Same house, same address etc. However as these houses were built in 2006 - 2007 they are not on the current postcode database.

As such when I try to speak to someone about an order they always get the wrong address. Case in point is my current order with them. This was made on the 9th August and I got the lady to check and double check the address. I was given a new number and an activation date, only to find today I have been told the order has been cancelled due to the wrong line being taken over.

I am fed up to the back teeth of BT operaters not understanding the postcode /address issue. Its not rocket science! Can someone please point me in the right direction of how to get a line with BT at the right address.

Many thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT and new builds

Maybe you need to contact The Post Office to add your postcode to their database

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
bskelhorn
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT and new builds

Tried that for both the post office and the industry standard QAS / PAF lists. Still no joy.

0 Ratings