cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oryxion
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT are out to get me

Back at the beginning of January I had a BT landline with Answering service and Caller ID, Virgin broadband and Virgin calls.

I wanted Call Divert so I phoned and was very cleverly sold a Broadband and calls package starting from January 31.

Broadband transfer went brilliantly, no problems.  The calls were never transferred from Virgin though and noone told me that I couldn't have call divert until they were.  February spent with failed orders and no one at BT seemed to know why.

A complaint finally came up with the answer, I got on to Virgin and it will happen.  Virgin says on 25th March, BT says on 11th March, which didn't happen,

Meanwhile BT have cancelled my answering service and my Caller ID. I have no idea why

BT say they cannot handle more than one order at a time so the answering service will go back on when they get round to it.  I will then have to re-order Caller ID, and then have another go at call divert.

If I complain again I reckon they'll cut the landline completely.  Defeated and demoralised.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT are out to get me

Once the Forum Mods have read your post they will post an invite here once you reply to them they will take personal ownership of the problem until resolved.
Do not send them a Personal Message as this is the incorrect contact method and cannot be properly tracked also the mod contacted may not be on shift for sometime and this will delay your help

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phone  

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 5

Hi Oryxion,

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for posting. I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Oryxion
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

On Monday 28th April everything was finally sorted, the last thing to be fixed being Call Divert.

Call Divert has now stopped working again. 

And whenever I try to email my customer advisor I get "your email address has not been recognised"  despite the fact that I only use one.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 5

Hi Oryxion,

Thanks for posting. Sorry you're still having problems. I'll be happy to take a look for you. Just drop me an email with your details.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings