cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petersmith0151
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT broadband speed not as expected

Sign up to bt we can give you UPTO 40meg, sign up to contract, then we have you by the short and curlys then we will give you 0.01 meg, but there is nowt you can do about it your now in a contract you just keep paying your bills, dont bother phoning customer services, we dont do customer service.

0.01 meg

WHAT THE **bleep** AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THAT, SOMEONE FROM BT BETTER READ THIS, CAUSE IF IT IS NOT SORTED THEN I REFUSE TO PAY ANY BILLS, AND YOU WILL NOT GET A PENNY FROM ME, TAKE ME TO COURT YOU STILL WONT GET A PENNY, NOW SORT MY **bleep** BROADBAND OUT, IF YOU CARNT THEN CANCELL THE CONTRACT THAT WOULD BE THE DECENT THING TO DO

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 5

BT Broadband speed not as expected

Hi Petersmith0151,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum. 

You are clearly very angry about your current broadband speed, I am sorry about this and I would like to offer my help.  When you placed the order what speed did BT estimate your line would support?  Once a broadband connection is activated your line will run through a 10 stabilisation period.  Speed fluctuations can be expected during this time so perhaps this could explain why, at the moment your speed is slow.

Please drop me an email to the email address in my profile, include your BT account details and the link to this thread. 

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
petersmith0151
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Re: BT Broadband speed not as expected

i sent you email, is there going to be anything done about this

0 Ratings
petersmith0151
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

i take that as a big NO then

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Please be patient it takes time to sort problems the mods have many problems to deal with daily and that takes time they have to get problems fixed with various suppliers eg bt openreach bt wholesale maybe just to sort one problem it can take a few days but they are working on your problem You can be sure of that As you were asked by one ofthe mods  are you a new user with bt if so in your first 10days your line is under training and until the 10 day period is over they are unable to carry out any problem solving

0 Ratings