cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cemre9
Message 1 of 2

BT broadservice complain

To whom it may concern,

I am writing in order to express my disappointment about BT broadband series. I applied to have broadband service on 21st September and i arranged engineer visit on 16th October. However, engineer couldn't activate our phone line on 16th October due to problem from BT. I have recived massage again from BT about reschedule engineer visit but earliest date is 14th November which i have to wait 1 more month to have broadband service. I believe that i cannot forgive delay of 2 months in order to replace the line and have broadband service.I have been trying to explain the situation to costumer services from phone but they do not try even to solve the problem. I call them more than 20 times but everytime they are telling me that somebody will call you in 24 hours but i haven't been called from anybody since from that days. 

I look forward to hear from you soon

Regards

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT broadservice complain

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators posts made here do not go directly to BT although the Forum is moderated not every post is read

It sounds like a possible shortage of line plant which is down to Openreach to resolve and until further cables or equipment is installed your broadband service will be delayed this is outside BT's control I am afraid all you can do is wait this will also be affecting other customers as well 

0 Ratings