cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeriouslyAnnoyed
Beginner
Message 11 of 15

Re: BT cancelled my order without explanation

And now, after one guy told me he would put me through to the correct department and speak with them, so that I no longer need to tell them my story yet again, it seems he got tired of waiting (sound went from music to rings) and I have to do it all over again!!!
0 Ratings
SeriouslyAnnoyed
Beginner
Message 12 of 15

Been on the phone for nearly an hour now, @DavidM. Still not helped. If this is what you call service, let's all short BT stocks now. This is appalling service.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 13 of 15

Hi @SeriouslyAnnoyed,

If you check the about section/bio in my username you should see the contact the mods option. If you have difficulties finding it again please tell me.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
SeriouslyAnnoyed
Beginner
Message 14 of 15

As I told you several times before, @DavidM, I don't get the "Contact the Mods" option on your profile.

I've cancelled my order with BT. That's one fibre broadband customer you've lost.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

@SeriouslyAnnoyed wrote:

I've cancelled my order with BT. That's one fibre broadband customer you've lost.

Just be aware, if the issues are due to Openreach, and equipment provision, you will have the same problem with other providers who use the Openreach Fibre Network.

My advice, as a customer, would be to let one of the moderators look into the problem, once you can contact them.

The link looks like this.

modpicture.jpg

0 Ratings