cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
broadbanduser1
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

BT cannot issue a bill? - Worst customer service centres

NOTE: MY PHONE AND BROADBAND ARE WORKING PERFECTLY FINE - DO NOT DISCONNECT MY SERVICE AGAIN.

I JUST WANT A BILL SO THAT YOU DONT SEND ME A HUGE BILL AT A LATER DATE!

I am a new customer and am already fed up and disappointed by the service and attitude of your staff in your call centres. 

I have also made numerous complaints about my issues but still have not heard back?

My BT Infinity order was first placed on 02 October 2016 and after waiting for over a month I got connection on 07 November 2016.

On 08 November I received a call asking if my broadband was ok and after I confirmed everything was FINE - my phone line was deactivated the next day and my order was cancelled??. The person clearly did not understand a word of what I was saying.

After reordering and numerous calls to your call centers complaining - a BT engineer visited my property on 23 November, he took note of serial number on the open reach modem and left , and on 24 November I received connection and is continuing to work perfectly FINE. (So for god's sake please dont go cancel this again! )

Now that my phone and broadband is working fine,  I have been trying to get a bill but always being transferred from one department to another when I phone your call centre. There have been many occasions where I have been on the call for over 1 hour, only to be disconnected by the advisor who comes on the line.

Below are the transfers made on a typical call and yet no once has been able to help on this?

- Call 088 800 150 - Speak to 1st advisor (Phillipines)

- Transferred to Customer Service (India)

- Transferred to billing department (India)

- Transferred to 'Fibre to home'(India)

- 'Transferred to 'FTTP' Team (India)

I have to say that all your call centre staff are unprofessional and rude and can rarely understand what is being asked of them. So here I am trying to see if anyone in the email team can read and understand what is being requested?

Can someone please just generate my bill??

NOTE: MY PHONE AND BROADBAND ARE NOW WORKING PERFECTLY FINE - DO NOT DISCONNECT MY SERVICE AGAIN.

I JUST WANT MY BILL SO THAT YOU DONT SEND ME A HUGE BILL AT A LATER DATE!

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT cannot issue a bill? - Worst customer service centres

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 12

Hi @broadbanduser1 and welcome.

I'm sorry you've had so many problems with BT recently. The quicket way to get an update on your bill would be to contact the online billing help team so can you give tham a go and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
broadbanduser1
Beginner
Message 4 of 12

Thanks, the link does not work. 

"An Unexpected Error has occurred. 
  • Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 783B884E.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 12

0 Ratings
broadbanduser1
Beginner
Message 6 of 12

Despite me clearly stating that the connection was fine and all I need is a bill to be generated, the W*****S at BT have AGAIN disconnected my service!!  

I need to escalate this to a regulatory body and want to drag them to court. I have all the evidence needed -  Can someone please provide me with a contact that can help in this regard?

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 12

I have asked a forum moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 8 of 12

Hi @broadbanduser1,

I'm sorry you've been left with no service. I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your account. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
broadbanduser1
Beginner
Message 9 of 12

The contact link on your profile does not work Paddy. Any chance I can ring you ?

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 10 of 12

@broadbanduser1 Sorry about that, the moderation team don't take incoming calls. I've made the link visible in my profile as showing in the picture below. You need to be using the desktop view if you are using a mobile.

contact the mods.png

0 Ratings