cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uklee
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT cannot sell a Home Hub 3

i have been mailed a refrub HH3 box which I dont want I would like a new one. I am a happy to pay for teh HH3 retail price.

i cannot believ hard hard it is to buy one.  Firstly BT staff in india are useless, Bt you need to sort the support offered to the UK Broadband  custoemr out.

I then go off to the BT shop they are not in stock. So i email them and receive the following reply have email a complaint.

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry we are not BT we are an online Electrical Retailer owned by BT who run the BT Shop.  As we are a distributor and not the manufacturer from time to time we do sell out of BT products.

I then ask when they expect delivery, and receive the following reply:

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately at present we do not have a current restocking date for this item.

How can Bt not supply their own product from a company theey own. Its madness that they geet away with operating in such a shabby way.

Lee

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT cannot sell a Home Hub 3

There's 2 in stock here mate http://www.shop.bt.com/products/bt-home-hub-3-0-and-adsl-welcome-pack-7CLP.html if you wish to buy one.

It's the ADSL welcome pack that will come with it but it's the same thing.

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
uklee
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I called BT tech support before posting to ask if the ADSL welcome would connect me with an issue and they said no, is this incorrect? The Bt shop was unable to advise.

Are the conenction/leads the same?

lee

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 4 of 5

Is your Infinity connection all set-up? if so the hub replacement in the ADSL box would be enough, no need to use any extra cables or ethernet cables as you should already have them all.

Technically they are right in saying it's not sufficient, however, if your Infinity connection is all set-up already. You can just use the home hub in the box itself.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 5 of 5

If you are going to buy a router why not buy a decent one. You will be able to get a router that out-performs the HH3 at the same or less money.

The HH3 in the ADSL pack is exactly the same as the Infinity one.

0 Ratings