cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jay1971
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT cashback claim

Hi there I have an issue in regards to claiming my cashback which I did so and after claiming was told cheque would arrive within 45 days and guess what that time has elapsed and still no cheque. I am really annoyed to be honest as I was charged a £59.99 activation fee by at and the £50 cheque was meant to offset this cost. The offer was claimed through Martin Lewis website money saving expert and totally agree that BT shouldn't affiliate themselves with these offers if the offer is fake. Please can I receive some help in dealing with this matter otherwise I will be leaving your service forthwith Jay
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Jay1971
Beginner
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT cashback claim

Claimed via the broadband choices link and still no cheque
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 7

@Jay1971 I'm really sorry your cheque hasn't arrived, we'll be able to chase this up if you send over your details using the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Jay1971
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Hi NeilO really silly question but I can't appear to find that link to click on can you post a link here for me to click on regards Jay
0 Ratings
Jay1971
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hi Neil sorry just sent my query over to you regards Jay
0 Ratings
Zombie
Expert
Message 6 of 7

The contact the mods link doesn't show on the mobile site, you need to access the full site for it to show. 

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

The link looks like this it has to be viewed from the full website not the mobile one 

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings