cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT, do you even MBPS?

I believe this stupid mistake was reported several times... New firmware from today and still shows KBPS instead of MBPS. Is it really SO DIFFICULT to fix it? Do you even pay attention to details? Or is the software made in Africa?!

2016-12-06 20_49_16-Settings.png

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT, do you even MBPS?

Agreed it shows basic lack of quality, but there are many posting to these forums wishing that were the biggest problem with this Hub.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Biggest problem? I do not even want to start on that topic.

A few hours ago, I restarted the Hub, the internet was working, I was not able to access it for at least 3 minutes - on Firefox it was not loading anything, in Edge crashed the browser.

Another problem? Look at my previous topic: https://community.bt.com/t5/Connected-Devices-Other/quot-Smart-quot-Hub-Failing-Again-Random-Restart...

If I contact BT Support, what will they do? They will say "oh, it works now" - great support!! Because they have no clue about software and anything related to IT in general.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

I agree with everything you're saying. Hence I use a third party router. The Hub 6, I refuse to use the term S***t Hub, is now a four port switch that sometimes offers WiFi.
0 Ratings