cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chippy_g
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT email addresses don't appear to be linked to primary BT ID giving logon problems

Go to solution

Hello,

We have had BT broadband for decades now and it was good but now it's a joke. We've always had a primary email account with 3 sub accounts. My account is one of the sub accounts. I think we are still on BT Yahoo Mail and not BT Mail ??? Who knows ...?

For some time now when trying to login via the BT login screen for webmail I get told my account 'no longer exists....'. I posted on this forum last year and was told to login via the Yahoo webmail login, which worked and all was good. Unfortunately all the links I have for Yahoo login pages now seem to redirect to the BT Mail login and I can't access my mail account.

This evening I have logged into My BT using the primary BT ID and I can see our bills etc, however when going to email management, none of our email addresses are listed. The only email address in the list is an incorrect one and I have no idea how that is there? Is this the reason for not being able to log into email? At some point in the whole sorry saga of BT/Yahoo/BT ID have our email addresses been severred from our actual BT account??

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Mark

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT email addresses don't appear to be linked to primary BT ID giving logon problems

Go to solution

Hi @chippy_g Sorry you have not got the email addresses linked to your BTID.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details and the email addresses. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 4

Re: BT email addresses don't appear to be linked to primary BT ID giving logon problems

Go to solution

Hi @chippy_g Thanks for taking my call earlier. I have had an update on your case and would like you to try and login to each account at both these links.

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

https://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=uk

I appreciate some of the email addresses are not yours so if you can ask the user to check those and post back to let me know if you are able to get logged in OK?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
chippy_g
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi John,

All looks to be good. We can log in on those links and all 4 addresses have now re-appeared in the email management tab under My BT.

Many thanks for your help, it's a relief to get this sorted.

Cheers,

Mark

0 Ratings