cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 25

Re: BT email problems

I have posted separately so cannot offer others advice or assistance - sadly - as the problem persists.

What has struck me since these numerous threads started is the complete absence of any explanation or update from BT or the moderators.

Or is this still in the 'a bit too difficult' category?

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 25

It falls into the too difficult /  cant be bothered category

BT are rapidly becoming a joke as they think scheduling a call back 36 hours after you submit a complaint resolves the problem

But as others say a complete lack of response from the BT moderators to any of the comments

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 25

As of this morning, I can receive e-mail but can't send any - still on BTyahoo - haven't received a "migrating" email. I am well used to BT's awful customer service, being a former BT Vision user, but one thing that does work is their twitter account. Can't praise it enough - they do get back to you very quickly. Give it a try. @btcare I'll be tweeting them myself very shortly!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 25

CGW1962

Can you confirm what email service are you on, see link

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45722

How are you accessing your email, is it via webmail on a web browser or are you using an email client such as Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 25

I am still on bt yahoo email, and am using web access through chrome/firefox

The problem has been caused allegedly by my account being marked for migration but as BT wont get any one with any real knowledge to speak to you I take what they say with a saline intake of sicillian proportions

My guess is they did no testing of migration in the hope it would all go fine and now dont know what to do

They seem to think they can get rid of complaints by ignoring the questions, and closing the complaint

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 25

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry to see you're all having problems with your email.  I've made the contact link available to you all so you can send in your details and we'll get this investigated further.  You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 25

If you contact NeilO, he will take ownership of this problem until it is resolved. Once you have done that you are best not to re-contact Customer Services regarding the problem as this could lead to confusion.

Contact NeilO as per the link when you click on his name.

Contact.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 25

I have tried to contact you so you can take ownership of my issue but don't seem able.
No email received since Monday evening. Over three hours on phone. Keep being told there is no date for resolution and they won't give one. Outrageous. When I ask for compensation for my wasted time and loss of email I'm told its a "value added service" (TRULY!) which I don't pay for therefore I'm entitled to nothing. Another example of the disgraceful arrogance of BT towards its customers.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 25

Jem_g

You have posted after the moderator opened the link to the previos posters. You wil need to wait until the moderator makes the link available to you.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 25

Hi Jem_g 

I've made the link visible to you.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings