cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT engineer no show

As title suggest, supposed to come today between 1-6 but no show. After searching this it appears a regular occurrence. My question is, I've had bt here before, I've got my hub, can I just set up myself and it should all be activated? After spending an hour on the phone and bt chat and getting nowhere in close to cancelling!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT engineer no show

You can try connecting your hub and see if you get connected - activation is often at midnight

are you getting adsl or infinity?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Was going to try in the morning as its a bit late now! Do you think they will still activate it then?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

if you were getting an engineer visit probably not.

with self install which many are nowadays then it would be possible that activation may be at midnight

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings