cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 11

BT everywhere not activated on my account

Go to solution
I have upgraded my suscription so i can use the mobile app to watch live tv but i get this error message when i try to logon with error code TVE_A914. I have spoken to live chat they couldnt help i have also spent nearly an hour on the phone to a guy last night who tried to set it up for me but its still not working. Looking at the forums this seems to be a common problem which only your tech guys seem to have the answer to so can someone sort this out for me please
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Message 2 of 11

Re: BT everywhere not activated on my account

Go to solution
Ive done all the checks suggested on the other forum posts i am the account holder etc
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Arooney34,

I'm sorry you haven't been able to use the BT Everywhere app. I'll be able to activate this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution
Thankyou paddy ive just sent details over
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Arooney34,

Thank you for confirming. There are a few cases ahead of you in the queue and we'll reply as soon as we can.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution
Hi paddy have you had chance to look at this for me yet im still getting the same error message?
Cheers
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Arooney34 and welcome.

We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn. In the meantime take a look at BT TV app and online player error code help and let me know if that helps.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution
Ive done all that david and nothing works it seems i just need bt everywhere activated on my account which i would think would be a pretty simple thing to do but no-one seems to be willing to do it, i was contacted on the 25th by someone from here and told that the tech guys would call me to sort it out yesterday (29th) but as of yet no-one has rang to help
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Arooney34 Sorry about that the BTTV team were working on this yesterday when I finished my shift. They have updated your set up now and you should now be able to access the BT TV App (ensure you are updated to the new version) login and check if it's working and post back and let me know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution
Just checked and it seems to be working now so thankyou to which ever one of you got this sorted for me, much appreciated
0 Ratings