cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilO
Message 11 of 17

Re: BT failing to provide service again!

@ikolpdog I'm sorry you feel that way. I can see @OlgaC emailed you on Sunday morning and she is due to contact you again tomorrow to make sure all is ok and sort out any unresolved issues.

0 Ratings
ikolpdog
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 17

After two and a half weeks of a useable service and we can't use the phone again as the line is so noisy. Also every time a call is made or received it disconnects the Broadband. I do despair...

I can't report the fault online as the line check disconnects the broadband and the line check then fails to complete and I can't be bothered with India trying to reconfigure the IP on my computer. Incoming message for the Mods.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 13 of 17

Hi ikolpdog,

Thanks for posting. I'm really sorry you're still having problems. Olga is dealing with this and will be in touch later today.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
ikolpdog
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 17

The problem remains unfixed, I have had to have multiple call outs with multiple day delays to repair the same fault, always caused by the previous BT engineer, not to mention the numerous times I have managed to catch the engineer before he left and get it repaired there and then.

We have had our line back up for about two weeks and this morning a BT engineer has knocked it off again, he was half way down the road before I realised! Usual frustrating call with India followed and now I have to wait three days minimum, working days of course so I don't expect my line to be up before monday!

I have wasted so much time reporting and chasing faults with BT, not to mention paying for phone & internet services I can't use. BT feel it is appropriate not to refund me as the faults are repaired inside their specified time limit, the fact it happens again and again they are oblivious to!

I wish I had an alternative to BT, I can't even move to infinity as the lines are so bad they won't roll it out here.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 15 of 17

Hi @ikolpdog Sorry you still have a fault with your line.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
ikolpdog
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 17

I have sent a contact message, I also attempted to speak to a senior customer support person and actually received the promissed call back, much to my surprise. I wasn't, of course, surprised when he disconnected the call whilst supposedly putting me on hold. Neither was I suprised that he didn't bother calling back either, I have come to expect this standard of service from BT.

I have now wasted almost half my day, once again, just trying to get the fault reported. I can't report it on line because the line test disconnects the internet session and never completes, India is a waste of time and I expect it will take the mods three days to actually respond to my contact message. In a few days an engineer will come out and bodge a fix on the line, and in a few weeks I will have to go through it all again!

0 Ratings
starbuckhouse
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 17

your story sounds like mine, same fault for 2 years. keep reporting it, we have now had 11 engineers visit, over the last 2 years. I have spent countless hours on the phone to bt, we are getting no where, I did receive 2 texts last week on my mobile to say that someone would be ringing in 5 mins, I am still waiting for those calls.

I guess I better ring bt again and waste more of my time going round in circles.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings