cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Incommunicado
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT has disconnected wrong phone line of bereaved family

We have (or had) 2 BT lines with separate account numbers and I called to have one disconnected following my husbands recent death. Our main line should have been left as we need it for our broadband service (not with BT) for running a business and for calls to and from family at a very difficult time. However, BT seems to have disconnected both lines and our broadband has now gone too. We need the line to be reinstated immediately. Please help as I can only post this using my smartphone.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT has disconnected wrong phone line of bereaved family

I will arrange some help from a Mod.
0 Ratings
CraigS
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 5

Hi Incommunicado

I am very sorry for your loss.  I'll look into this asap.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Incommunicado
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

BT are miw making me take on a new 12 month contract which I don't want and may not activate the line until midnight tomorrow. Just received an email to say its a completely different number and my broadband provider has suspended the service as BT informed them the line was ceased.
I have contacted the mods, thank you Craig, and would be grateful for any help in sorting this today. I only wanted to cancel one line and ended up losing the lot and am now being doubly disadvantaged in trying to restore access.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phone
0 Ratings