cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sundacekid
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT have done nothing but lie to me

Sorry, can't comment on the severity of the medical condition.  It was a comment made to me by a supervisor when I asked what could I do to get a line installed urgently since they kept cancelling the order.  She said the only way they could expidite the order was if there was a medical condition - whatever that meant.

I'd put your condition to them and see what happens.  Maybe your GP could give you a supporting letter.

0 Ratings
lukew20
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Well, still waiting for my refund, that I have been promised 9 times now...

Each time, the date they give passes, I get one step closer to taking legal action!!!

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 13 of 13

Hi Lukew20,

I have just dropped you an email.  Send me a reply when you get a chance and I'll get this sorted out for you.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings