Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT home hub 4 and Apple devices

Hi all

I have heard mixed information regarding peoples experiences with BT Home Hub 4 and Apple devices. Anyone having any problems with connection and broadband wifi stability with Apple devices with BT Home Hub 4?  Currently I have BT Home Hub 3 no issues with it at all. However thinking of getting the new BT Home Hub 4. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT home hub 4 and Apple devices

Unless you have a great need forthe 5GHz on the HH4 stick with the HH3 if it works for you. You could find problems with the HH4. Do a search of the forum.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

personally no problems with the HH4 and Apple devices here it connects first time every time no drop outs and a very stable connection
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

i had  hub 3 from bt    i had noice  online   so was told by bt  check every wire  connection   so do so  replace  everthing   home including  phones  one more thing  left was hub  so got the hub 4  from  bt  & my connection  gone moe    now  than im on   i use apple  computer  pad  & phone  some familly have console  any idear ?   noice  is back 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

have hub 4  keep lossing  connection use  apple  computer  & pad & familly have ps3  we not  all on at same time  tho  keep showing  hub  onscreen  & got to screen help but can not download  as it for windows 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

zmimax0617 if you have noise on your phone line then you need to report it to BT Faults on 151 with no mention of broadband in the call
0 Ratings