cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bikeit
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT home hub password

I have infinity installed but i want to log into the hub, it prompts me for a password which is on the pull out key, it they asks me to entre a new password and to confirm this, can i not keep the password BT supplied on the key?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
seab20
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT home hub password

i guess you could, just type it into the change box, but the idea is that you can set is to something that you can remember. if you ever forgot it in the future a hard reset would set it back to the one on the card, so you dont need to worry about that

0 Ratings
PC
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT home hub password

@bikeit wrote:

I have infinity installed but i want to log into the hub, it prompts me for a password which is on the pull out key, it they asks me to entre a new password and to confirm this, can i not keep the password BT supplied on the key?

If it insists you change but wont accept just putting the original password in then try entering a temporary one.- 

Then change the password again... and set up the original password again (the one on the pull out tab). See if it will take it this time.

Personally I would just change it to something familiar to you and as seab20 said a Hub factory reset will return everything to the information on the tab.

Reset Hub to factory defaults settings

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
Please Click On any Text in Blue as that automatically links to information.

PC (NDEGR)

0 Ratings