Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 37

Re: BT infinity FTTC slow speeds in the evening

It will continue until the issue is resolved. It's not specific to your line
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 32 of 37

Hi Everyone,

The congestion issues with the Chesterfield exchange are due to be fixed by adding further capacity in two stages. The target fix dates for the completion of this work are the 14/07/16 and the 22/07/16 and I'm really sorry about the inconvenience caused by this issue in the meantime.  

Thanks

Neil

cgb70
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 37

That's great news Neil.i look forward to running some tests after these dates.My faith is restored (hopefully) 🙂
0 Ratings
sambrook89
Beginner
Message 34 of 37

Hi Neil does this only apply to the Chesterfield exchange as I'm connected to the Bolsover exchange.
0 Ratings
cgb70
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 37

Just an update to the problems I had,seem greatly improved .Ran a speed test at 9pm last night got 50meg download ,will continue to monitor but looks promising.Thanks for the help on these forums ,greatly appreciated :)))
DavidM
Message 36 of 37

That's great news @cgb70. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cgb70
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 37

Hi,what the tech guys have done is move me onto a different exchange port,seems to be working great now,I will keep monitoring it for a couple of weeks still .

0 Ratings