Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gogeta138
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT infinity and BT basic

Hello Guys

I would like to know is it possible to get BT infity without taking out their line rental?? Currently my home landine is with BT but on the 'BT Basic' service. If you dont know what BT Basic is its a ''low cost line rental (£15.30 every three months) that comes with a quarterly call allowance. You also get free weekend calls to 0845 and 0870 numbers (up to 60 minutes).''

I want BT infinity but my dad doesnt want me to switch the line rental service that we currently have and tbh I dont really want to pay £17.99 every month anyways for something we rarely use. So i was wondering since its with BT already is it possible to just pay for BT infinty and not the line rental??

My only other option really is to get Plusnet which I heard isnt very good Smiley IndifferentSmiley Sad

Any info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT infinity and BT basic

BT basic is a set cheap package with adsl broadband - no infinity option

http://btplc.com/Inclusion/ProductsAndServices/BTBasic/BTBasicBroadband/index.htm

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings