cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT infinity no longer available to order

Go to solution

For years, I have been getting phone calls and letters from BT encouraging me to upgrade from Standard broadband to BT infinity.

I've recently been considering switching , but when I tried to place a order on-line, I'm now told that BT infinity is not available in my area.

How come suddenly it's not available, my previously when I checked, it showed it was available.

This is even more difficult to understand as my neighbour accross the road has high speed fibre optic broadband from another company. 

I thought BT was trying to make Infinity more available, not less.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT infinity no longer available to order

Go to solution

Probably because your cabinet is full. Put your phone number in here and post the results please. Delete your phone number from the screenshot before posting.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

I got my answer instead of BT infinity, it called "Unlimited Faster Broadband", although it uses the same technology as Infinity, same Fibre Optic to the cabinet, copper to the house and  same router.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
That's offered if your estimated speeds are below 15meg.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

who owns bt now this company is a joke im fedup with this second rate, overexspensive, second class service i for 1 will be leaving as soon as i can.bt is a disgrace why do they keep telling us that they have a first class service.how can they keep lying and getting away with it.go to your ombidsman as im going to. 

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

An update to my previous post.

When I tried to order "Unlimited Faster Broadband" on line , I was offered "Unlimited Broadband extra", which was suggested to be Fibre optic based on the website, when I double checked I found it was just "Standard Broadband".

0 Ratings