Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trevorlangford
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT infinity problems with installations

Hi,

I would be grateful if someone could advise how I can get my BT infinity installed. 

I have had 4 wasted engineer visits , been speaking ordermangement team but no-one seem to care about getting the issue resolved.

All that happens is an engineer visit say its an issue with BT wholesale and I ended up waiting another week.

The engineer who visited today said the issue was authentication problem

Ip address  10.170.130 should be 10.170.130.5 but bt wholesale would not change it (I work in IT and this would take only a few minutes to do so why are they not doing then and there).

Before this engineer visit I spoke to order management and asked them to assure BT wholesale had made the required changes.

All that will happen is I will have to wait another week and then an engineer will come again with the same problem . 

Why can't BT just sort this out for me as I am beyond frustration. Someone Please help.

Kind regards,

Trevor

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT infinity problems with installations

I would try contacting the moderators here :https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

Just so you know it takes up to 3 days for a response due to workload, but they are very good at getting things sorted.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Trevorlangford
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT infinity problems with installations

thanks have tried contacting the moderators. lets see if they can get this sort as am lossing faith in BT
0 Ratings