Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 39

Re: BT infinity support a nightmare

After my initial question about favouritism it is never mentioned again and you never mention it at all. I thought the questions I was then asking were quite clear as you can see below, but it doesn't matter now.

Message 13) So does that mean that they do or don't carry stock. I know that they used to and I advised posters of that but only stated they don't now because that was what was posted on here.

It is a BT forum and does represent what BT does. Do BT pay to have the stock carried by Openreach or not or don't you know.

Message 17)  That still doesn't answer the question about whether they carry them or not so I take it you don't know.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 22 of 39

@gg30340 wrote:

After my initial question about favouritism it is never mentioned again and you never mention it at all. I thought the questions I was then asking were quite clear as you can see below, but it doesn't matter now.

Message 13) So does that mean that they do or don't carry stock. I know that they used to and I advised posters of that but only stated they don't now because that was what was posted on here.

It is a BT forum and does represent what BT does. Do BT pay to have the stock carried by Openreach or not or don't you know.

Message 17)  That still doesn't answer the question about whether they carry them or not so I take it you don't know.

As you can see, these are separate questions.

As I said, all ISPs pay.

--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 39

Being obtuse again!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 24 of 39

legitimise_sailing,

The OP simply wants to know if the engineer OR or BT will carry a spare HH, 4 or 5 as his has not arruved yet.

Wether BT and other ISP`s pay for the engineers to carry them or not is not helping the OP.

He/She just wants a straight answer to a straight question which so far is not happening, so I guess the honest answer would be that we don`t know, because only when the engineer turns up will give that answer.

Imo some carry spares and some do not, but as for ISP`s paying for thier engineers to carry them there is no way that anyone except for higher ranking BT or OR staff who would know that for sure.

Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 25 of 39

Ironman (and gg) where did the op ask that question?
--
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 26 of 39

Quoted from AdeFowler:

"

My experience with BT customer service is similar sadly. As a BT shareholder I find it quite depressing. 

My home hub was meant to be delivered yesterday (Friday). I took the day off work but it never turned up. There's no tracking information on the BT website. My installation is on Tuesday; I've got another day off booked and just want to know if the installation will still go ahead if the hub isn't here.

I've spent two hours this morning trying to get an answer with no joy. These are people's livelihoods that BT are messing around with. "

Sorry! it was not the OP who stated that you are correct,it was AdeFowler, I quess that is what can happen when guys post in already opened threads instead of starting thier own.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 27 of 39

The lack of a router won't stop the install.
--
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 28 of 39

True, the HH can just be hooked up by the customer if they know how I guess.:)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 39

@legitimise_sailing wrote:
Ironman (and gg) where did the op ask that question?

I never said he did! It was me that asked that question.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 30 of 39

I noticed you rated the post 😉
--
0 Ratings