Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 31

Re: BT infinity wifi speed problems

Perhaps if you re read the post you will see what else was suggested!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 31

I suggested to check for driver update - nowhere did i suggest a new router

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 23 of 31

I think you'll find gg the guru did...
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 24 of 31

I appreciate the driver update advice but how would you do this update on an iPad/iPhone/Xbox etc??
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 31

I am more than happy to hear others suggestions but the only advice that is being given is to go out and buy replacement routers which I think is unacceptable.
I think, ultimately, the only way to resolve the issue is to use a different broadband supplier as I see no other workable solution.

You assumption again is wrong as there is a suggestion that updating the driver may help so that is another alternative to a new router

The OPs problem is with laptop - no mention of anything else. You may have a similar problem but this is not your thread

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 31

@Chriswooduk wrote:
I think you'll find gg the guru did...

At least quote everything I said

"I am not advising you or anybody else to go out and spend money on a router or to do anything. I said you could consider buying a router or other options such as updating drivers or just moan about it."

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 27 of 31

You assumption again is wrong as there is a suggestion that updating the driver may help so that is another alternative to a new router

The OPs problem is with laptop - no mention of anything else. You may have a similar problem but this is not your thread

Ok, thanks for your expert advice. I will post in another thread...
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 28 of 31

At least quote everything I said
"I am not advising you or anybody else to go out and spend money on a router or to do anything. I said you could consider buying a router or other options such as updating drivers or just moan about it."
If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

Ok, thanks for the advice. I have "considered" buying a new router and I do not wish to do that. I've already had to purchase a wireless booster and some tp link network adapters to get this shambles of a network just to work in an adequate manner. I'm not willing to spend anymore money especially when if I'd have just stayed with previous supplier then I would have been a lot better off.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 29 of 31

How do I start a new thread?
I'll see if I can get an answer elsewhere as this is not my thread, I apologise for raising my concerns in someone else's.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 30 of 31

select 'new message' top left of board

0 Ratings