cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 21

BT infinity2 upgrade error:This offer is only available to BT Infinity customers.

I get the following error when upgrading to "Infinity 2" online, despite me having had Infinity since it arrived at my exchange a year ago!

Any ideas?

We're sorry....

This offer is only available to BT Infinity customers. Please visit www.bt.com/infinity to find out more.

0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 21

Re: BT infinity2 upgrade error:This offer is only available to BT Infinity customers.

Just a system error bud. Call 150 and order it over the phone 🙂
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 21

Re: BT infinity2 upgrade error:This offer is only available to BT Infinity customers.

I had the exact same error and it was because my Infinity and phoneline wasnt linked together so they had to do that before I was able to upgrade my speed, all in all it took about a week to do.

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 21

I tried 150 and 152 but both closed, I work silly hours 😞
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 21

Just dialled 150, went through all the button pushing to be told we're closed....Arghhhhh
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 21

8am-9pm I believe bud.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 7 of 21

Same happened with me. Couldn't order on line as I have a bundled package of phone, broadband & tv. By the same token though I was told the package couldn't be broken and therefore upgraded my speed without the need for a new package.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 21

Had the same issue, this is how i solved it.

Try a different browser(used my ipad in this case) but do not log on to my bt and go directly to the upgrade link (http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=29280) and enter your phone number and post code manually and whoala! 

After you've completed the order it should appear on My BT normally.

Regards,

HL

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 9 of 21

Using IE instead of FF gave me the same error; I'll have to call from work today and see if I get anywhere 😞

Thanks for all the help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 10 of 21

Try using google chrome, for me it's one of the best, have the least amount of problems with it.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings