cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sande
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT internet password not working

My BT password and BT e-mail password has until now been the same.  However it no longer works when I try to get into my BT e-mail   ...... @btinternet.com.     When I ask for it to be reset - so I can move on! - it asks me a security question - the name of my primary school.  I answer that correctly - I'm not likely to have ever forgotten it! - but it tells me I've given the wrong answer which I have not.

Could I please have some advice as to where I can go from here to get back into my BT e-mails?   Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT internet password not working

@sande wrote:

@MY BT password and BT e-mail password has until now been the same.  However it no longer works when I try to get into my BT e-mail   ...... @btinternet.com.     When I ask for it to be reset - so I can move on! - it asks me a security question - the name of my primary school.  I answer that correctly - I'm not likely to have ever forgotten it! - but it tells me I've given the wrong answer which I have not.

Could I please have some advice as to where I can go from here to get back into my BT e-mails?   Thanks.

Hi.

How are you checking your email? Is it via webmail or mail client?

0 Ratings
sande
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I'm not. I can't access the BT one for the reasons explained.   BT is not my main e-mail address.  I mainly use hotmail but I still need to see BT for some messages.  Thanks - I hope you can help.

0 Ratings
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

@sande wrote:

I'm not. I can't access the BT one for the reasons explained.   BT is not my main e-mail address.  I mainly use hotmail but I still need to see BT for some messages.  Thanks - I hope you can help.

Hi again.

How often do you check your BTinternet email address?

I believe you will need moderator help for this scenario.

0 Ratings